tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 5.5.1 on Tuesday
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 15:36:36 GMT
Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:

> Shapira, Yoav wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> OK.  Please finish committing by noon EDT today if you're still
>> working on stuff.  If that's impossible, please let me know before
>> noon, as I plan to CVS tag around then and start the release.
>>

> There is a couple of exception when you turn the security manager on
> (some privilege block are missing). You can tag it, but just say that
> -security is broken for that release (I still need to investigate
> where exactly we need to add the missing parts).

I think we'll see that in the next build. It's likely broken because
jars were moved around, right ?

The only error I can see so far is an "access class in package" for the
repackaged digester coming from the balancer webapp. I'm not convinced
what the balancer is doing should be allowed with the security manager
enabled. The rest seems to be mostly ok.

Rémy