tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jeanfrancois Arcand <jfarc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 5.5.1 on Tuesday
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 15:32:49 GMT

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

>Hi,
>OK.  Please finish committing by noon EDT today if you're still working on stuff.  If
that's impossible, please let me know before noon, as I plan to CVS tag around then and start
the release.

There is a couple of exception when you turn the security manager on
(some privilege block are missing). You can tag it, but just say that
-security is broken for that release (I still need to investigate where
exactly we need to add the missing parts).

-- Jeanfrancois