tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From r...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler ErrorDispatcher.java Localizer.java
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:08:49 GMT
remm        2004/09/01 03:08:49

  Modified:    jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler
                        ErrorDispatcher.java Localizer.java
  Added:       jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources
                        LocalStrings_es.properties LocalStrings.properties
                        LocalStrings_fr.properties
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
  Removed:     jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources
                        messages_ja.properties messages.properties
                        messages_fr.properties messages_es.properties
  Log:
  - Rename Jasper resources, so that it's the same names as for the rest of Tomcat. It's easier
for my i18n bundles.
  - I'll generate a _en bundle, which we could link to, and say "please translate this" ;)
  - We also need to overhaul the strings a little. I think there are likely discrepancies,
and not everything is internationalized either.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/LocalStrings_es.properties

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/LocalStrings_es.properties?rev=1.1

  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/LocalStrings.properties

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/LocalStrings.properties?rev=1.1

  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/LocalStrings_fr.properties

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/LocalStrings_fr.properties?rev=1.1

  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/LocalStrings_ja.properties

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources/LocalStrings_ja.properties?rev=1.1

  1.24      +0 -4      jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler/ErrorDispatcher.java

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler/ErrorDispatcher.java.diff?r1=1.23&r2=1.24

  1.5       +10 -2     jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler/Localizer.java

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler/Localizer.java.diff?r1=1.4&r2=1.5