tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <ravi.nanjego...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Urgent..Database connection error.
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:08:27 GMT

Hi,

On which OS tomcat is running ?

check classess12.zip is in tomcat/common/lib folder

Regards,
Ravi AN
Wipro Technologies
EC1,T 1,BNG,KAR
Ph: 28520408/416 (Ext: 1375)

-----Original Message-----
From: Shanti Priya [mailto:sasunkar@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 5:35 PM
To: tomcat
Subject: Urgent..Database connection error.

Hi !!
       I am trying to setup an jsp application in tomcat .The
application uses struts also and oracle is the database .
I do get the following error in the log file. Please do suggest.It's
urgent.

2004-09-21 12:20:10 JDBCRealm[Catalina]: Exception opening database
connection Thanks & Regards, Shanti Priya Sunkara

Location        : Pune, India
Email           : sasunkar@cisco.com

Confidentiality Notice

intended