tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Leditschke" <m...@ammd.com.au>
Subject Updating configuration documentation for StandardManager
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:18:33 GMT
I'd like to generate some patches to the doco
on configuring managers. Specifically

1) Reference is still made to checkInterval attr
2) No mention is made of maxInactiveInterval attr
3) No mention is made of sessionIdLength attr

Questions

1) What do I book out in CVS to find the source
xml files for the config doco? I looked in
Jakarta-tomcat-site but it didn't contain much.
I couldn't see anything else that looked likely.

2) Is only the 5.5 doco being actively updated
or should I update the 5.0 stuff as well?

Regards
Michael