tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jari.auvi...@kytola.com
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector Request.java
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:49:16 GMT
REMOVE MY NAME FROM THIS MAILING LIST IMMEDIATELY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OF YOUR MAILING LISTS ???????????

Remy Maucherat <remm@apache.org>
09.08.2004 12:42
Please respond to
"Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

Tomcat Developers List <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/connector
Request.java

Bill Barker wrote:

> [...]
There's a misunderstanding about the design (I don't think
FastHttpDateFormat is that broken anyway ;) ). The formats passed in
argument has to be thread local, and FHDF won't sync.

So -1 too.

Rémy