tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dang" <>
Subject RE: capture HTML pages under TOMCAT
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:06:11 GMT
You don't have to go inside Tomcat to do such thing.  I think you can use some external tools
to do this.  For example, a free open source tool -- OpenSTA from
You can record all traffic to the server, modify your script to do certain session, and play

-----Original Message-----
From: xudong []
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:00 PM
Subject: capture HTML pages under TOMCAT

hi all,

I want to do such a thing:
Capture all HTTP request/response according to a specified session id
under Tomcat. Then I could find the backgrounds of errors by *play*
these pages.

I think I have to understand the architecture of Tomcat first, then find
the way to add some plugin(maybe change Tomcat's source codes directly).
Am I right?

But where I could find the related documents about the architecture of

Any suggestion will be very important for me. Thanks.

best wishes,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message