tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat hangs
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:50:53 GMT

Hi,
You can replicate (not share) sessions via clustering: see the
Clustering How-To in the Tomcat docs.

You can add request processing threads to your server by configuring the
Connector element in server.xml.  See the Connector configuration
reference page in the Tomcat docs.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics