tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "HR">
Subject Human Resources
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 19:27:43 GMT
We are in receipt of your resume. Your resume is being reviewed. Due to
the overwhelming response, please do not call us regarding your status.
We will contact you if we feel we will be able to help you at this time.
If you do not hear from us within the week, please feel free to resubmit
in two months. Thank you for your interest

Human Resources

Arenas Entertainment

100 N. Crescent Dr., Garden Level

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

(310) 385-4458 Fax

This e-mail and any attached files may contain confidential and/or
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive this e-mail for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message