tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Handa <gha...@quark.co.in>
Subject RE: Tomcat hangs
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:51:05 GMT
hi shapira

what is the maximum limit of these threads?

Regards,
Gaurav Handa
9281

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 7:21 PM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: RE: Tomcat hangs

Hi,
You can replicate (not share) sessions via clustering: see the
Clustering How-To in the Tomcat docs.

You can add request processing threads to your server by configuring the
Connector element in server.xml.  See the Connector configuration
reference page in the Tomcat docs.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

sender.  Thank you.