tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: [AJP] proxy status
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:48:20 GMT
At 02:15 PM 8/7/2004, Costin wrote:
>Now let's see how to get this in Apache2.0...

Gonna try to make that happen, if I can somehow merge history (ick)

>It would be great if we would have at least one or 2 people who are committers in both
projects. Since we can't propose Mladen in apache, maybe we can convince Graham to join tomcat

Can't propose mturk?  Why, because he is already active in httpd space?

I actually am thinking that generation 2 of mod_aspdotnet will support
the ajp connector for out-of-process ASP.NET content ;-)  I would like to
see ajp discussion back on httpd, or failing that, should we resurrect
proxy-dev@httpd for lower bandwidth discussion by both groups?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message