tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [AJP] proxy status
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:48:20 GMT
At 02:15 PM 8/7/2004, Costin wrote:
>Now let's see how to get this in Apache2.0...

Gonna try to make that happen, if I can somehow merge history (ick)

>It would be great if we would have at least one or 2 people who are committers in both
projects. Since we can't propose Mladen in apache, maybe we can convince Graham to join tomcat
:-)

Can't propose mturk?  Why, because he is already active in httpd space?

I actually am thinking that generation 2 of mod_aspdotnet will support
the ajp connector for out-of-process ASP.NET content ;-)  I would like to
see ajp discussion back on httpd, or failing that, should we resurrect
proxy-dev@httpd for lower bandwidth discussion by both groups?

Bill