tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Where's 4.1.31?
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:35:42 GMT
I've said too much on this already, but if you really need 4.1.x and bug
fixes thereto, then why not take Tomcat 4.1.30 and patch it as necessary
to address bugs of sufficient concern and deliver that to your
customer/user base?

That seems like a better solution for all than a 4.1.31 release.

--
Jess Holle