tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <>
Subject Re: [AJP] proxy status
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:18:17 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> At 02:15 PM 8/7/2004, Costin wrote:
>>Now let's see how to get this in Apache2.0...
> Gonna try to make that happen, if I can somehow merge history (ick)
>>It would be great if we would have at least one or 2 people who are committers in
both projects. Since we can't propose Mladen in apache, maybe we can convince Graham to join
tomcat :-)
> Can't propose mturk?  Why, because he is already active in httpd space?

My point was that it is hard to do development across 2 projects, while
none of the developers has CVS access in both.

If it is not possible to find a solution to the cvs permissions in
either apache or tomcat - then maybe it would be good to have it in a
separate repository. It may make it easier to also port it to apache2.0,
as a separate standalone module.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message