tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Some JK2 ideas v.2
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:41:13 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Costin Manolache wrote:
>
>> Mladen Turk wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> All (except Costin) developers has to say something, so my conclusion is
>>> that we are not dead after all ;)
>>

>> I'm alive as well, and I have something to say - I spent last few
>> weekends playing with coyote and tomcat, probably in few weeks I'll
>> have something working and I'll get back.
>

> This is cryptic, and encourages unreasonable expectations ;)

Well, the important thing for me is that I'm starting to write (tomcat)
code and to get some time. I still have very little free time - and some
of the code may be quite controversial, so I want to have a good
prototype ( and make sure it is indeed a good idea ). I'm trying 3
things at once, at least one should be usefull.

Costin