tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From G√ľnter Knauf <>
Subject Re: jk 1.2.6 to be tagged - showstopper
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:08:12 GMT
I've just tried to build on Linux, and it breaks in jki_connect.c on two boxes, SuSE 7.2 and
SuSE9, on the first because no in_addr_t, on the second because its defined as struct and
not ulong;
furthermore I had exactly the same issue with another project, and we killed in_addr_t usage.
If you do a Google for in_addr_t you can directly see that this is a problem on many platforms,
seems to me that some have it defined as unsigned long, others as struct, and the rest doesnt
have it defined at all...
I will this weekend examine this further, unless someone beats me...

but I think this is a big showstopper, and we should probably hold the release until this
is fixed...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message