tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From G√ľnter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ready for mod_jk 1.2.6 release?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:38:21 GMT
Hi,
> I have 2 unresolved: snprintf and vsnprintf. With Apache-2.0 we should use
> apr_snprintf and apr_vsnprintf for Apache-1.3 should I add "ersatz"
> routines?
yes; on NetWare we have also with Apache 1.3 another system lib which lacks support of those
two;
so would be cool if we could add jk_snprintf() and jk_vsnprintf(); and perhaps also use these
consequently with all 1.3 compilations, and not only those platforms which dont have these
in the OS...
do you have already code to implement them?

Guenter.