tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Endre StĂžlsvik <En...@Stolsvik.com>
Subject Re: Some JK2 ideas
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:44:23 GMT
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, jean-frederic clere wrote:

| > 2. workers2.properties -> workers2.xml using apr_utils xml support.
| > Get rid of 'assumed' properties like figuring out the context from url.
| > Get rid of copying mappings from 'default' to virtual hosts.
| > Of course, it would require few extra 'boring' statements in the config for
| > each mapping.
|
| -0, that does not bring new features.

                                     ?

What? "Understandability" and "Get-the-SHIT-up-and-God-damn-running-for-
others-than-people-that-have-master-degrees-in-jk-ibility" aren't features
for you?

All the jk's I've been exposed for -sucks- when it comes to these aspects
- ANYTHING that makes it easier to use are VERY WELCOME feature.

Endre