tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: TC5 : Host header loses port
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:44:40 GMT

I haven't heard of this issue before.  The place to start looking is
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter and CoyoteConnector, as well as
the Http11Processor/Http11Protocol that calls them.

If you file a bug against this, please include a test case so we can
reproduce what you're reporting, because this hasn't been reported

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: