tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Baptiste, Derek V." <derek.jean-bapti...@gs.com>
Subject Jakarta-tomcat-connectors source distribution location?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 18:22:25 GMT
Hello,
  I hope this is the appropriate place to post this question.  The user list
seemed to be the wrong place to post a building/source related question, but
please let me know if I have sent this the wrong place.
Is there an official source distribution of the jakarta-tomcat-connectors
source?  I am able to get the specific connectors from the source archives,
but I can not find a distribution that includes the whole tree (one that
includes the coyote and util subdirectories).
Thanks,
	Derek