tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Some JK2 ideas
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:04:56 GMT
I was lucky enough to ditch a bloated buggy j2ee engine in place of
tomcat/apache while we were in the process of switching CIO's. As nice as it
is to have someone to blame, its even harder to justify having to pay the fat
up front prices and yearly (lack of) support contracts for something that has
worked even better than said bloated buggy j2ee engine ;)

-Tim