tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject Re: Some JK2 ideas
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:49:47 GMT
With all the talk about the new jk, I hope of the main focuses will be
to make the integration between Tomcat and Apache a lot easier. I find
that there are very few hosting companies out there that are able to do
this correctly and as such do not support Java/JSP/Servlets. It has come
to a point where some web projects had to be changed to PHP instead of
Java because the client just can not find a host or, the prices for
those who do are extremely high.

I really love the Java language and everything it offers and hope that
there can be a way to make integration and management of a Tomcat/Apache
environment easier for both sys admin and developers.

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.