tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <>
Subject Re: Some JK2 ideas
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:15:19 GMT
Angus Mezick wrote:

> [...]
Should, but most admins don't go that far, unfortunately.  [Selfishly I
want the modification dates to remain faithful so that I can look over
such administrator's shoulders and say "look you touched the following 3
.conf files since things were working as desired -- focus on those".]

Jess Holle

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message