tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.0.26 release ?
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:38:31 GMT
nyhgan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does mod_jk 1.0.26 fix the following problem?  I believe that it is the one of the most
important issues with the mod_jk.

What's the exact problem ?

I'm using jk 1.2.5 with Apache 2.0 and Tomcat 3.3.2 and handle about
300 000 req/days and never got this problem.

Explain and detail please.

> nyhgan <nyhgan@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Exactly. I have been on this user list for months and I still haven't seen anyone solve
the mod_jk connector issue for apache and tomcat 4.1.x or above.  Now, I switch back to use
Tomcat3.3 instead because it runs more stable than tomcat4.x and 5.x

> We can't wait forever like this.  Maybe some experience c++ programmers out there can
take a look at the source code for mod_jk and see if the problem can be fix.

> Galam.
>

> Daniel Gibby <dgibby@edirectpublishing.com> wrote: All I can say is you are not
alone. Requests of our sort never seem to