tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 5.0.27 as Stable
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:35:15 GMT
Peter Rossbach wrote:
> Hey,
>
> the problem with 5.0.27 is not the NullPointerException check.
>
> My problem is, that the 5.0.27 autodeployment for war's with
> META-INF/context.xml
> included not work as before. Currently the HostConfig generate a
>
> Ok, no problem with the spec, but a real problem to have easy and quick
> deployment.

Peter, you have to be more pragmatic than that. Few people complained
about this issue overall, so it's definitely not a showstopper.
I believe we'll incorporate a few of the patches which are lying around
for the next release (and if you keep up with your good contributions,
you'll be able to paticipate more directly in the future ;) ).

Rémy