tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Some JK2 ideas
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:31:58 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:

> [...]
It really does not matter who the admin is.  Even a sophisticated admin
is going to want to have file modification dates they can trust on
various aspects of the configuration so they can answer "did I change
this part?" questions.

Using a modular multi-XML-file approach does not pollute the result with
any additional server-specific or Tomcat-specific baggage.  It just
makes management and automated configuration/installation much more
workable.

--
Jess Holle