tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Natalia Esteban <nataliaeste...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: The requested resource (/......./view.jsp) is not available.
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:21:38 GMT
Still not work
My web.xml it's
-------------------
<web-app>

    <display-name>Site name</display-name>
    <description>
      My Site.
    </description>

    <!-- Define servlets that are included in the
example application -->

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>myapp</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>myapp.Controller</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>myapp</servlet-name>
	<url-pattern>/home</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>
-------------------
http://localhost:8080/myapp/home

not work too the error in this case it's
----------------
Status report

message /myapp/myapp.Controller

description The requested resource
(/myapp/myapp.Controller) is not available.
I have a myapp.jar file with the Controller.class
inside
and I have clasees/myapp/Controller.class too created,
just in case

No idea wich it's the problem :(