tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <>
Subject RE: Some JK2 ideas
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:51:15 GMT

I think you are mixing here 2 different concerns, wheter or not to use a
platformn specific configuration mechanism, aka registry and I'm +1 on
get rid of the registry, (for the sake of completness, it can be done
now by placing a ini file at the same place of the dll itslf and with
the same name as the dll, but i agree it's cumbersome)

And something slightly different is to not use platform specific logging
mechanisms, and i'm -1 on this.. I like the way it's now, everything
comming from apache at one log, and everything comming from IIS at the
event log, i never use jk2 log for instance..

Ignacio J. Ortega

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message