tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Some JK2 ideas
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:35:51 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mladen Turk" <mturk@apache.org>
To: "'Tomcat Developers List'" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:49 AM
Subject: RE: Some JK2 ideas

I'm driving a Peugeot 406 (Apache), why should I care how it works on a Yugo

Having the option to do per-host and even per-context configs makes life
much easier for admins of servers that support it.  Otherwise, you end up
with a file that looks like:
   <jk-config>
     &host1;
     &host2;
     &host3;
  </jk-config>
which is fine for xml-hackers, but not very helpful for server-admins.