tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.6 release ? - session tracking cookie
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:17:53 GMT
I see that attachments are still getting stripped from the list :).

The problem is yet-another-typo.  The check for a comma cookie-delimiter
ends up re-setting the returned cookie value to NULL, so the lb thinks that
no cookie was sent.  If this attachment comes through, it's the patch for
it.  I'll commit it later (PST), if nobody else wants it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Barker" <wbarker@wilshire.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: mod_jk 1.2.6 release ? - session tracking cookie

----

> This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as
the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED
and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read,
copy, or distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.