tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cbe...@UK.EY.COM
Subject Re: How to debug tomcat application server itself
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:48:29 GMT

You have sent this to me in error

Claire Bell
Facilities Administrator

Ext 61564

                      "mzoom"

                      <mzoom@xpcomponen        To:       <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                      t.com>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  How to debug tomcat application server
itself
                      15/06/2004 03:39

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat

                      Developers List"

I would like to learn the internal work of tomcat.

I would like to see its actions step by step in a debug.

Any idea how can I do that?

Ernst & Young is proud to sponsor Art of the Garden at Tate Britain (3rd
June - 30th August 2004). This is the first major exhibition to examine the
relationship of the garden and British art.  Advance booking is
recommended.

Information and tickets:   www.tate.org.uk/artofthegarden

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary
information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.  It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author
immediately by telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then delete all
copies of the e-mail on your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and
any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.  We would advise that you carry out your own
virus checks, especially before opening an attachment.

The UK firm Ernst & Young LLP is a limited liability partnership registered
in England and Wales with registered number OC300001 and is a member
practice of Ernst & Young Global.  A list of members' names is available
for inspection at 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, the firm's
principal place of business and its registered office.