tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject 5.0.27, branching on Thursday
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:39:46 GMT

Hi,
I think I will tag and release 5.0.27 on Thursday evening (EDT time
zone), and branch TOMCAT_5_0 at that point.

The commons-dbcp (1.2.1) and commons-pool (1.2) dependency updates will
get into this build, as will commons-collections-2.1.1.  The
commons-beanutils, -digester, and -logging new releases are not
available yet and will be part of future tomcat releases.

If the Thursday timeframe is not good for anyone, please let me (us)
know.  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics