tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Customer Care" <customerc...@icicibank.com>
Subject <AUTO> {ICICICARE#008-116-469}Introduction
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:17:53 GMT

Thank you for writing to us. We assure you that we are working on your request and shall revert
with an appropriate response soon.Meanwhile, should you want to speak with us, please feel
free to call on our 24 hour Customer Care numbers. To help us serve you better, kindly mention
your complete account number and any reference number you may have with respect to your query
in all future correspondence.
 Kindly visit our website www.icicibank.com for comprehensive information on our products
and services.  With regards,

Customer Care ICICI Bank Limited

This communication being sent by ICICI Bank Ltd. is privileged and confidential, and is directed
to and for the use of the addressee only. If this message reaches anyone other than the intended
recipient, we request the reader not to reproduce, copy, disseminate or in any manner distribute
it. We further request such recipient to notify us immediately by return email and delete
the original message. ICICI Bank Ltd. does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted
electronically and is not liable for the proper, timely and complete transmission thereof.
Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.