tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik - Dev" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/modules/cluster/src/share/org/apache/catalina/cluster/tcp
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 21:08:59 GMT
Remy Wrote:

>I take note of your intent to refator as well. I'd like to point out
>that refatoring, unlike regular bland refactoring, is an art which takes
>years to master.
Yes, refatoring is an art, and I intend to master it one day :)

>How about implementing your FarmWarDeployer as a replacement HostConfig
>instead ? This seems logical.
Yes, that could work, and it is logical. So you would configure it as a life cycle listener
of the host?

Before I move to replace the host config with a cluster deployer, I want to fine tune the
deployer a little bit. How about I make
that part of my refatoring?

I also noticed that currently the MBeanFactory has the HostConfig class hard coded when creating
a standard host.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message