tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Endre Stølsvik <En...@Stolsvik.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 1.1 Connector - Bye bye?
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 16:52:42 GMT
On Wed, 19 May 2004, Filip Hanik - Dev wrote:

| keep it in,

Remove it.

 - it's garbage.

The smaller the codebase is, the better. Always. 10kB down is 10kB
-better-!

| Like my great grand father said, "If it aint broke, don't fix it" :)

contain information that is confidential,
| proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved,
| copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient,
please immediately delete this e-mail
| from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Mvh,
Endre Stølsvik               M[+47 93054050] F[+47 51625182]
Developer @ CoreTrek AS         -  http://www.coretrek.com/
CoreTrek corporate portal / EIP -  http://www.corelets.com/