tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew.Gl...@bunge.com
Subject Andrew Glass/SNG/BGM is out of the office.
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 17:00:19 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  04/23/2004 and will not return until
05/12/2004.

G'day, I am currently travelling and uncontactable, back in office
Wednesday 12th May. I will respond to your message when I return.
Best regards, Andrew
This message is intended only for the named recipient and may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any misdirected
transmission. If you received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by telephone at 314 292-2000 and immediately delete
this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose, distribute or copy any part of this message.