tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [5.0.23] Release vote
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 13:28:53 GMT

Hi,

><ballot>
>Release 5.0.23 as Stable:
>[ X ] Yes
>[ ] No
></ballot>

A few notes, obviously not enough to stop the stable label IMHO:

- The XHTML JSPX example doesn't work for me.  I'm using IE6 (all
patches installed) on Windows 2000, and get an error processing XML type
page.  I can attach a screenshot/open a bugzilla item for this if the
JSP folks wish it so.
- The MANIFEST.MF file in $CATALINA_HOME/conf has implementation version
1.0-dev for coyote.  That's wrong, isn't it?  It should be at least 1.0,
probably 2.0 or 2.x if 1.0 was tomcat 4.x.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the changelog for this release: there are a
lot of things in there.  Good job to everyone who contributed ;)

Yoav Shapira