tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Armstrong <a...@tagish.com>
Subject Re: JK2 2.0.5?
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 13:22:33 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:
> It seems to me that the 6.0 is quite different then 5.x, and IMO it would be
> great if someone could confirm that (either it works or not on 6.x).

I've asked the active users. One of them is planning to migrate their
Domino 6 installation to the latest redirector next month so we'll know
for sure then. They're currently using a very old version of the
redirector successfully with Domino 6 which implies that the new one
will work too.

>>>How about making a binary release?
>>
>>I've been tending to make the binary releases here:
>>   http://free.tagish.net/domino-tomcat/index.jsp
>>
>>which seems to suit the people who use it. I have to confess I haven't
>>bothered to find out where on the jakarta.apache.org would be the
>>appropriate place for a binary release or what might be involved. Anyone?
>
> Well, you are a committer, just sign the binaries and upload them to the
> Jakarta site.

You make it sound so easy :)

It'll probably be Monday before I get to look at it but I'll give it a
go then.

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish