tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question on 5.0.23
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 21:06:35 GMT
Kin-Man Chung wrote:
> Which watchdog is it?  Can you send me the other part (tld and tag handler)
> of it?

It's Watchdog 4. It's the XML tests (obviously), and it is run in the
release target.

> If the tag is of a TAGDEPENDENT body type, then its body is should not
> be evaluated.  It used to be evaluated in XML syntax, which is wrong and
> which is what the patch intend to fix.  If this is the case, then the
> golden file for the watchdog test should be replaced.

This is the declaration for the tag:

   <tag>
       <name>test</name>
       <tag-class>tags.TestTag</tag-class>
       <tei-class>tags.TestTagExtraInfo</tei-class>
       <description>
   	test message.
       </description>
       <attribute>
   	<name>toBrowser</name>
   	<required>false</required>
       </attribute>
       <attribute>
         <name>att1</name>
         <required>true</required>
       </attribute>
       <attribute>
         <name>att2</name>
         <required>false</required>
       </attribute>
   </tag>

So this looks tagdependent, and it's ok then. I think the other similar
problems are the same. Thanks.

(surprise, no 5.0.25 then)
(I have to assume some people will complain)

Rémy