tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Detlef Pleiß <detlef.ple...@colours.de>
Subject AW: AW: sorry, it's a browser problem - Tomcat 5.0.25 does not ho nor error-page directive?
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 13:55:07 GMT
Confirmative, it does work, even in MSIE,  with > 1kb page.
Thanks for your help and sorry for posting to the wrong list.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: m.kostrzewa@pentacomp.com.pl [mailto:m.kostrzewa@pentacomp.com.pl]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2004 15:32
An: Detlef Pleiß
Betreff: Re: AW: sorry, it's a browser problem - Tomcat 5.0.25 does not
honor error-page directive?

I'm glad I could help. Could you please post our conversation to the mailing
list to mark this question answered? (I've sent this only to you, because my
mail server is misconfigured and can't send emails to mailing lists)

Also please note, if you make you error page longer (about 1 kilobyte will
be enough) you will see this even with friendly messages enabled :)

best regards,
Michal Kostrzewa