tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik - Dev" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Plan for 5.0.25
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 14:58:39 GMT
+1

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 9:01 AM
Subject: Plan for 5.0.25

Hi,
OK.  I spent the weekend on this and with help from Remy I can actually
do a tomcat release now ;)  Here's the plan:

- Tag 5.0.25 in CVS tonight
- Please update the changelog with your changes since 5.0.24 during the
day today.  I'll fill in stuff (if there's any) tonight.
- I'll release 5.0.25 tonight using the same process Remy did.

OK?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

contain information that is confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved,
copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient,
please immediately delete this e-mail
from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.