tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik - Dev" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5 CoyoteAdapter.java
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 14:51:26 GMT
roger that, didn't see the votes in tc-user, didn't even know we were voting in that forum
:)

Filip

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5
CoyoteAdapter.java

Filip Hanik - Dev wrote:

> since when could a -1 be shut down by one person, you????
> so far you only have one +1 (Jeanfrancois)

This is a release, not a vote with a veto. I have 3 yes (Yoav - look in
tc-user: he fully agrees with this, JF, me), and 1 no (you), so it's
enough to put out a package.

Anyway, I don't think you can prevent the release of such a patch since
it will be useful for people. I understand the point of trying to
encourage releasing a new build very soon, but I don't see the point of
forcing people to d/l and install a big bundle again just for a simple fix.

Rémy