tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik - Dev" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 1.1 Connector - Bye bye?
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 17:05:14 GMT
then by all means, get rid of it.
Cause now we are only removing it from new releases of TC 5 and not TC4

Filip

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 12:01 PM
Subject: RE: HTTP 1.1 Connector - Bye bye?

Hi,
I should have been clearer: I was thinking of the active,
non-maintenance branches only.  This would not affect 3.x and 4.x
ideally.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

at
>some point in the near future?  It's been deprecated for a while, and
>given the default settings (Coyote) and active discouragement from
using
>HTTP11 to user, I think it's safe to assume it's not being widely used.
>We can remove it from the distro, and/or move it into a CVS Attic.
>Thoughts / Comments?
>
>Yoav Shapira
>Millennium Research Informatics

>proprietary
or
>sender.  Thank you.

contain information that is confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved,
copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient,
please immediately delete this e-mail
from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.