tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Asher Ben-Ishay" <asher...@zahav.net.il>
Subject RE: Andrew Glass/SNG/BGM is out of the office.
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 21:18:50 GMT

לא ניתן לפתוח מייל052592924
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew.Glass@bunge.com [mailto:Andrew.Glass@bunge.com]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 7:00 PM
To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Andrew Glass/SNG/BGM is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  04/23/2004 and will not return
until 05/12/2004.

G'day, I am currently travelling and uncontactable, back in office
Wednesday 12th May. I will respond to your message when I return. Best
regards, Andrew
This message is intended only for the named recipient and may contain
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any misdirected
transmission. If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 314 292-2000 and immediately delete this
message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not use, disclose, distribute or copy any part of this message.