tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik - Dev" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 1.1 Connector - Bye bye?
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 16:42:01 GMT
keep it in,

Like my great grand father said, "If it aint broke, don't fix it" :)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 11:34 AM
Subject: RE: HTTP 1.1 Connector - Bye bye?

Hi,

>IMHO Quite a few people seem to still use it. I'd be inclined to remove
it

I don't mind keeping it in (it's zero effort to keep it in, nonzero
effort to remove it), but I'd like evidence that people are using it.
Do you have any recent posts or something to that effect?

Yoav Shapira

contain information that is confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved,
copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient,
please immediately delete this e-mail
from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.