tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <jtul...@novell.com>
Subject What is the possibility of / interest in a 4.1.31 release?
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:58:34 GMT
For a third time, we have had a defect logged on the fact that I
introduced a bug into JNDIRealm while adding a new filtering feature.
The fix was very simple and has been made, but post-release of 4.1.30.
That, and the admin application largely does not work due to an
unfortunate tagging problem.

What is the possibility that there will be a 4.1.31 release?  Is there
any interest in that?

I am not a committer and so cannot bring this about, but I wanted to
suggest that it seems to me to be a very good idea.

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com