tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ad...@usachurch.com
Subject >> problem with new 2.04 mod_jk2
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:48:46 GMT
Hello,

I decided to try the new mod_jk2 today.  I put all the files in the
right place, but got this error when starting up httpd:

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 5 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/jk2.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk2.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk2.so: undefined symbol: apr_socket_send

has anyone seen this or know what I have done wrong?

Background:  this is a redhat9 box running Tomcat 4.1.27 and
apache 2.0.40-21.9

I have also downloaded, compiled, and installed the newest apr source.
I have added the path to the /etc/lib.so.conf and run  ldconfig -v to
rebuild the cache.  I still keep getting the same error.

Thanks,
Devin