tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <>
Subject Re: Discussion - /jkstatus and stylesheets
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 07:28:00 GMT
Henri Gomez wrote:

> No problem for me to provide the result in XML, since I've got friend
> aroud which could provide me some nice XSL still sheet.
> Second advantage, the jkstatus could be used by others apps for example
> for monitoring purposes.
> +0 for XML (lack of time to works on this ;().

-0 - if someone wants to extract data and transform the output of
/jkstatus - they can do it using XHTML DTD.

Inventing yet another DTD and adding yet another layer - just because we
can or we like complexity  - is IMO a bad choice.

> So we should now define a DTD.

There are already far too many DTDs.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: