tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Endre StĂžlsvik <En...@Stolsvik.com>
Subject RE: [5.0.23] Tag at the end of the week ?
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:21:08 GMT
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

| Hi, The plan for the next couple of builds sounds fine.  There's
| probably more interest in the JK fixes than anything else at this point.
|
| Endre, welcome to the list.  I hope you don't have a log4j TRACE level
| type issue with tomcat? ;)

Oh, thanks! .. but I've actually been hangin'/lurking/messing around here
on the list since early 3.2 days..!  :)

And no, there aren't any issues -on level- with the TRACE issue with
Tomcat, although a decent proper actual tagged released build of -some- JK
that -works- would be great! ;)

Thanks for the good work, folks!
Endre