tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From
Subject Helen Aldridge/APRA/AU is out of the office.
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:00:46 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  08/04/2004 and will not return until
19/04/2004.

For any urgent membership enquiry please email krivers@apra.com.au or call
Kirsty or Sam on 9426 5200 otherwise I will respond to you on my return.

This electronic mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only and may
contain information that is either confidential or subject to legal professional privilege.
Unauthorised reproduction, use or disclosure of the contents of this mail is prohibited. If
you have received this mail in error, please delete it from your system immediately and notify
APRA Limited at the address below or the email address above.
APRA Limited
6-12 Atchison Street
St Leonards NSW 2065