tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: What is the possibility of / interest in a 4.1.31 release?
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:49:32 GMT

Hi,
It's unlikely you'll see a 4.1.x release for any one feature, unless
it's a critical security fix.  4.1.x will have bundle releases with
several features, less frequency.  We've been giving the message for a
while now that 5.x is the way to go, not least because less resources
(including release manager resources) are spent on 4.x.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics